Welcome to the Christmas edition of "Getting to know your friends." Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags, they’re so much easier. And we re-use them as much as possible.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I like the real ones better, but using an artificial one is more economical over the long haul. And the next one I get will be pre-lit.
3. When do you put up the tree? Late November or early December
4. When do you take the tree down? First week of January if I can get help.
5. Do you like eggnog? I never liked it till I couldn’t have it due to a milk allergy. Now I want it. J
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A big kid bike, with blocks on the pedals.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for? Newly married kids, cuz they need everything.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? If I do anything, it’s an email update. But I only do that now and again.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I’ve never been a fan of getting those meat logs for gifts. I don’t like them.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Probably January.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Lights on the tree? Of course. Hopefully next year it’ll be a pre-lit tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? What child is this
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a star that Audrey brought me from
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, after stockings which are in my room full of good things to eat.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Kosi radio has already started playing “all Christmas music, all the time.” I prefer a mixture.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like to have gold ribbon, red poinsettias, red balls, and then Disney ornaments.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like to do prime rib, normally, but beef doesn’t always agree with me. We might have to do turkey this year.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I kind of want a Wii, but a GPS would be nice too because I hate getting lost, Or a new bread machine would be good since ours will probably not last much longer.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I hate this question…
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? I hate this question too.