Tuesday, September 16, 2008

JUST 2 THINGS

Two names you go by:
1) 
Mom

2) Susie Q

Two things you're wearing now:
1) 
Mickey earrings (From Jason and Andrea)

2)  Mickey necklace (from Gary)

Two things you would like to do again:
1)
Go to Walt Disney World

2) Have one more baby (alas, tis not to be… but I keep dreaming I am.)

Two  things you want very badly at the moment.
1) 
To go to Walt Disney World with Audrey

2) Kiss Gary

Two people who will fill this out & return  it:
1) 
Bridget
2) 
Audrey, if I’m lucky

Two things you did yesterday:
1)
Folded Laundry

2) Got caught up on my soap, AMC

Two things you ate yesterday

1) Kiwi Fruit

2) Blueberries

Two people you  last talked to:
1) Dave

2) Lynn
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1) 
Listening to a book on CD on the way to work
2) 
Working out, I hope

Two favorite holidays:
1) 
Thanksgiving
2)
Christmas

Two favorite beverages:                                                                                                        

1) Crystal Lite

2) Dasani water

Two people no longer alive that you'd like to talk to:
1)
Dad

2) Dad O

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I believe you mean grandpa, not dad. Way to freak me out.

Susie said...

Oops... :) Yeah, Dad to me, Grandpa to you. Sorry about that.

Love you!

Mom

Scooter said...

hah- that totally freaked me out too... glad I wasn't the only one