Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well, it's about TIME...

Okay, I’ve been MEANING to start a blog for quite a while now.  I think it’s been great the way all the kids have gotten to know each other better as adults through blogging and I hate to be left out.  I have no idea how often this will be updated, but at least I have finally started. 

 

Dad and I are hoping to go to visit the mouse this weekend.  The pre-show for Beauty and the Beast (called “Four for a dollar”) are singing their last acapella oldie on Sept. 20, and I want to see them one more time before they go.  I don’t know what will replace them, hopefully something just as good.  I’ll miss them, they’ve always been great entertainment.  We should be back Tuesday morning in time to go to work. 

 

Other than that, nothing I can think of to say… 

 

Mom

 

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

yes it is about time!

Frik said...

Yes, it IS about time :P

TheWizard said...

The time is about 2:15 am, but we're almost settled in the motel room in Orlando.

Sarah said...

Yay! Another blog to read at work ;)

Berserk said...

Yeah, this is overdue.

Carolyn said...

har har har wizard...