Thursday, October 30, 2008

Musical breakfast!

So every morning I get up and fix Samara breakfast.  She's easy to please, she wants an egg, scrambled soft with cheese mixed in to melt.  Serve it on a slice of toast.  Well, our toaster is both cheap and old, so it was starting to not toast one of the sides of bread.  Carebear and Archie got me a birthday present and let me open it early, it was a new toaster and it imprints the bread with a Mickey Mouse face.  Plus, when the toast pops up, it plays the Mickey Mouse march!  Sort of reminds me of the little toilet we had for the kids when they were being potty trained.  As soon as they peed, it played "Twinkle twinkle little star."  :)
 
Love you!
 
Mom

5 comments:

Scooter said...

I'm glad you like it :)

Carolyn said...

does it work well? I'll have to try it when I'm there for Christmas

Susie said...

So far I haven't actually gotten a mickey to print, but I'm still experimenting. The song plays PERFECTLY though. Love you!

Mom

Berserk said...

Toasters should not remind you of toilets.

Susie said...

Hm.... You have a point there, honey. I may need to cut back on the melted butter.

Love you.

Mom