Saturday, March 19, 2011

More things to consider...

1.       I think the freezer deserves a light as  well.  (Maybe more so, since it’s in the basement.)

2.       I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto"  routing option.  (same for my GPS.)

3.       I have a hard time deciphering the fine line  between boredom and hunger.  (Especially late at night)

4.       How many times is it appropriate  to say  "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or  understand a word they said?  (Wow, it’s not just me!)

5.       I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire  line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay  strong, brothers and sisters!  (It’s so TRUE!)

6.       Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants?  Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.  (True again.  I read an article that said jeans should not be washed the first time for six MONTHS.  And then only every three months after that.  Of course, I am assuming you own more than one pair…)

7.       Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3  consecutive times and still not know what time it is.  (Or in my case, my cell phone.)

8.       Even under ideal conditions people have  trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and  Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the  snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes  closed, first  time, every time.  (In my case, very easy. I just wave my hand in front of the clock for a snooze.  When I bought the clock I thought that was a good idea. Silly me.)

9.       The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1924. That means it only took 50 years for men to realize that their brain is also  important. 

4 comments:

Samara said...

Hahaha. I like number 9.

And also-- number 8-- your alarm clock has made me late to seminary many times in the past.

Susie said...

Yeah, #8... I have learned to wave my arm without waking up at all.

MJ said...

I'd say Michael agrees with #6, due to the fact that I just found FOUR pairs of jeans on his side of the bed. He refuses to put them in the laundry hamper! GRR. :)

Susie said...

Well, once jeans accumulate enough dead skin cells, they start forming their own DNA and crawl to the hamper of their own accord. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.