Monday, June 11, 2012

Wow, so many babies on the way...

There are a gazillion babies on the way and I'm trying to get an afghan done for each of them.  So far I have two done.  :)  I have to get three or four more done.  Here are pictures of the first two.


Bridget doesn't like the one with the roses on it, but that's okay.  When she starts a family I'll make sure she doesn't get that kind.  :)  I like it, plus it was easy enough that I could work on it at church.  (I don't like to work on one so difficult that I have to constantly refer to the instructions  during a lesson or whatever.)

2 comments:

Samara said...

I didn't say I don't like it! Would you mind not assuming I hate all things you like? Good grief, woman.

Susie said...

Oh, sorry hon... I thought you said you didn't like it.