Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Karen is finally coming. :)

So I have finally been able to talk Karen into coming for a visit.  She will be here tomorrow night and I will take Friday off of work so we can hang out.  We actually don't have any real plans, so we'll play and laugh and just act like kids again.  I don't work on Mondays so we actually have four whole days to be silly.  I think that's enough time to drive Gary and the kids crazy.

Other than that, I still am not sleeping very well. I have a hard time going to bed at night, and there are times I wake up with my heart pounding as I think of what MIGHT have happened to Jason, and what might have happened to a whole lot of other people if Jason hadn't been where he was.  But overall it's beginning to get better.  Except I notice that I lose my temper easier, and I really have no excuse for that.  Hopefully I'll get nicer.

I have gone through the pictures on my phone and I was happy to find that a lot of the photos of afghans that I have made in the past, which I saved in my comcast folders (erased by a stupid hacker) were still there.  I am going to post them here, so I apologize to everyone for having to look at them, they're not new but they're a few of the blankets that I have made over the last few years and given away.  It's not all of them, but at least it's a few.  I can't believe the pure maliciousness of someone just deleting emails for no reason like that.  Oh well, what's done is done.

Jack's blue and white one, I made one like this
only orange and white for Isaac.

Shawna's, for her wedding

For Jared and Shylene's baby

Alice's white blessing blankie 
Isaac's red white and blue blankie


No comments: