Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An experiment...

Okay, I'm trying an experiment.  I'm turning my blog non-private for a while.  Apparently when it's private none of the updates show up so people have to actually visit to see if I've posted.  That's too inconvenient, I know everyone is busy.  Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

It looks like Dad and I are going to try to make it to Florida (FINALLY!) for the weekend of May 13 through the 15th.  I want to see Herman's Hermits (with Peter Noone) and besides, its the end of the Flower and Garden festival at Epcot.  I don't know how long exactly we'll be there.  Dad will be in Boston the week before that, on a business trip.  But maybe I'll go down a day or two earlier.  I haven't been there in months and I'm going through severe withdrawal.  :)  I'll have to rent a car or something, I'm sure.  Unless, of course, I get a room on Disney property.  We'll have to see what I can get for a reservation.  There's not a lot of time and the rooms might already be booked, which means we'll be staying off property.

I got two dressers re-finished.  One is in the family room, replacing a horrible particle-board monstrosity between the two couches.  The other is in the front room between the sliding glass door and the window in the front room.  Now all I have to do is finish painting my bedroom and I think I'm done with major projects in the house.  I think.  Oh, wait... I still wanted to make a quilt and I have several afghans to crochet.  And the downstairs desk to re-finish too.  And a backsplash for the kitchen.  Man, the list never gets shorter.  Oh well.  I'd hate to get bored.  :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hopefully your blog will start updating now in my blogroll....

Scooter said...

I'm glad it's no longer private- now I'll remember to check it :)