Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weird...

This may be a total coincidence, but since I made my blog public I have received three facebook messages from men I have never met before, who are all looking for the woman of their dreams.  Reading back over my blog entries I can see absolutely NOTHING that would attract anyone, but who knows what others would find appealing?  Like I said, it could be a coincidence but it's a weird one.

Today we went to Ikea and I bought some pepperkakor for Gary.  I also bought a package for the kids/grandkids to eat in the car.  Jack loved them.  :)  It's the first time I've seen him not just open his little mouth for the next bite, but actually grab the hand holding the next bite and help guide it to his little open mouth.

We also went to see the movie, "Rio."  A few days ago we saw the movie "Gnomeo and Juliet."  Both of them were cute little movies, and Alice seemed to like them.  But neither of them could hold a candle to Tangled or Toy Story 3.

Tomorrow or early Monday I'll be headed back to Colorado and my real life, no more Grandma duty in Utah.  I'll miss the babies so much.  It's been a fun visit.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

It has been fun :) And I'm sure that it's a coincidence, b/c I've gotten random stupid friend requests, too.

And I'll attest to Rio and Gnomeo being cute, but not great.

lauramunn said...

Wow that week went fast! Have a safe trip back and I am sure we'll see you around the neighborhood again soon. :)

sukie said...

I read your blog and I'm totally attracted too!

Susie said...

Laura, you'll see me soon I'm sure.

Sukie, you were attracted before you read the blog. :)

Love you guys!

TheWizard said...

Good to see you HERE!!! Welcome home