Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vintage Pyrex

For anyone who is interested, Sukie is selling vintage pyrex for a friend of hers via her blog.  Actually, she's created a new web site to sell it.  Check it out:  http://networkedblogs.com/gf2cZ

It's strange to me how so many things have become collectible.  It's also strange that once I find out it's collectible, I seem to want it more.  :)  Once I found out that older pyrex was considered "vintage" I found a divided dish at a garage sale for two bucks and I bought it.  It's a cute pattern and all, but before I found out about "vintage" pyrex, I wouldn't have given it a second look.  Also, I have looked around my kitchen and have seen a few more of my own pieces and they are much more attractive to me now than they have been in the past.  I am SO easily influenced I suppose.  Oh well.  :)

Anyway, take a look at what she has if you get a chance.  Some of the patterns are really unique, I haven't seen them before at all. Others are so old I haven't seen them in years so it's fun to see them again.

3 comments:

sukie said...

Thanks for the blog entry!!!

Susie said...

No problem, Amy! Good luck on the sale. By the way, Carolyn and I found a pyrex butter dish that matches my corell. :)

sukie said...

LOL - Susie I have tons of stuff that matches it (Carolyn showed me tonight)